Oral Implantology has been developed and progressing into a central core of art and science of dentistry. It has become a life changing discipline, not only for patients but also for the providers with skill, knowledge and passion to provide the treatment with excellence. Start
We here at Smile Dental Academy, took an initiative in conducting Dental Implantology training course, with an aim to provide its participants with a detailed overview and sound knowledge regarding oral Implantology. The basic curriculum includes initial assessment, treatment planning, surgical and restorative aspects pertained to dental implants. Upon the completion of the course, the participants shall acquire the knowledge and core skills of Implantology and would be proficient enough to implement it into their clinical practice.
- A comprehensive course for dentist having little or no exposure to Implantology.
- Training and lectures provided by highly qualified and credentialed experts.
- Lectures, hands-on and pre- clinical training on Styrofoam jaw models.
- Implant placement on patients under expert supervision, by each participant.
- Every participant would get to place implants on patients.
- Participants can also assist placement of at least two dental implants by the experts.
- An interactive session with a renowned dental lab, regarding communication between and the clinician and dental lab for implant prosthesis.
- Participants will get continued support from the academy even after the completion of their course.
- Learn proper treatment planning, review clinical cases, arrangement for restorative treatment and follow ups.
- Participants will develop knowledge and skills with major implant systems available in India.
- An extended support is provided by our academy for participants to help them include dental implants into their practice.
- Academy will also aid the participants in acquiring fellowships after completion of 20 cases of implant placement under the supervision of the academy.
- Didactics: Lectures, Hands-on and clinical
- Course Duration: 3 months - 2modules
- Venue:Smile Dental Academy
- Inclusions: implants and prosthesis
- No of participants: Limited to 15 seats only